Contact: Luis Guerrero Owner
Company: AMC Consolidated
Phone Number: 602-233-9800
Web Site: http://www.amcconsolidated.com
Things to consider when purchasing pallets
- Pallet delivery address.
- How will the pallets be unloaded: Dock or Ground (Flatbed or Van Trailer)
- What is the minimum quantity per order for this size pallet?
- How often is this quantity ordered?
- Pallet type requested: New, Recycled Or Either
|New Pallets||Made from new green lumber|
|Recycled Pallets||Re-condition (used, refurbished) re-manufactured (made from reclaimed lumber), hybrid (combination of new and reclaimed lumber)|
Pallet Parts and Style for Correct Ordering
- Approximate Maximum Total Weight to be placed on pallet.
- If you have a special service request: export or pallet disposal needs.
- AMC has the capabilities to heat treat and kiln dry pallets, processes necessary to prepare pallets for international use.
- Kiln drying and heat-treating are the most environmentally safe methods used in the treatment of wood pallets.
If you do not know your exact pallet specs answer these questions:
If you do know your pallet specifications, these questions may be optional
- Pallet Jackable: Yes or No
- Minimum Thickness of Deckboards.
- Maximum Spacing Between Top Deckboards.
- If 48″ by 40″ Reconditioned 4-way, Specify Grade: (1 or A, 2 or B, 3 or C)
- Will Pallet be used in Racking System? Yes or No
- Describe Products to be placed on Pallets.
- Will Pallets Containing Product be Double or Triple Stacked? Yes or No
You should know the following information if you do know the exact pallet specifications:
Please feel free to contact AMC Consolidated regarding you pallet needs or questions.