AMC Consolidated first product was pallets. These slaps that carry products are produced in the industrial area of Phoenix Arizona, but our product can be shipped internationally. We produce pallets that meet our customers’ high standards and shipment regulations.
Producing pallets requires an understanding of what is the purpose of pallets and where they are going to be shipped. There are several types of pallets produced:
- Stinger Pallet: A frame of three or four parallel pieces of timber
- Block Pallet: Utilize both parallel and perpendicular stringers
Pallets can be manufactured under the following names and products:
- New Pallet: Made from new green lumber
- Reclaimed Pallet: produced from reclaimed lumber
- Recycled Pallet: Recondition (used, refurbished) re-manufactured (made from reclaimed lumber), hybrid (combination of new and reclaimed lumber)
- Grocery Manufactured Pallet: most common type of recycled pallet measuring 48”
- Soft Wood: this is the cheapest product, but it is usually good for one use and only lift able by the forklift on two sides.
- Hardwood: This is a more durable and can carry various weights that can be noted by color-coding the pallets.
Construction wood pallets can depend on the use of the pallet:
- Export; the expected load weight
- Type of wood desired:
- Kiln dried
- Combo (new & recycle);
- Type of fasteners to hold the pallet together
Pallets are an important product that allows for products to be easy moved, stored, and shelved. When the United States entered World War II the need for material handling reformed overnight. Palletization was an enormous opportunity to help the armed forces do more with less.
AMC Consolidated produces high quality pallets meeting local and international regulations. We have sent pallets worldwide and look forward to assisting your company with your material handling needs. Please contact Ed or call 602-233-9800 for further assistance.
Business: AMC Consolidated
Phone Number: 1-602-233-9800
Web Site: http://www.amcconsolidated.com