2012 is more than half way over and marketing trends are in full swing. There continues to be a need to connect with consumers, keep up with cutting edge development, and get your message across the vast Internet. Here are the top marketing trends for 2012 (not in particular order):
- Location social media and applications still concerns about privacy consumer want them
- QCR apps scan boxes on business cards, menus, and grocery stores to name a few
- Augmented reality the uses are endless for marketing! http://dld.bz/b8XPQ
- Social media marketing needs to be expanding for small business
- Social media marketing is producing brand awareness. Stay active and current with your social media accounts.
- Video production is key to reach your audience and the consumer who find video resourceful. Search engines like Google
- Content developing around your brand and product stories is essential.
- Being relevant to your customers through blogs, social…
View original post 200 more words